Monday, March 31, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

Another Hello from Another Week

Hey there family!!

I am sitting in the apartment clubhouse and there are kids in here running around like hoodlums and they are watching toystory and we can't take these computers out of here. It's really hard to FOCUS so please bare with me if this doesn't make sense. hahaha


This week has been a really good one filled with A LOT of service!! We had the opportunity to work on a ranch with horses and pigs and cows and goats and chickens! In my other life, I really think I would be a cow girl. We got to groom the horses and give them a bath and it was the funniest thing to see horses acting like dogs. hahaha and then we braided their mane and cleaned their stalls and their hoofs! And we planted her garden and fed all the animals! It was seriously soooo fun! (: I bet keaton wouldn't be able to clean up horse pee and poop like I did (: But yeah that was really fun!!

Sister Delap heard about her Visa!! She heard is was going to be another 3 to 4 months because she has to get an FBI clearance.. So we drove to downtown Tucson in the ghettos to go to the Pima Sheriffs Department to get her fingerprints and then I took her to get her very first Sanoran Hot Dog (: She loved it of course!! I can't wait to have you guys try one!
Also while we were in downtown Tucson, we drove right past my old area so I decided it would be prime to stop by and visit my recent convert, Elizabeth (: I'm sure you remember Elizabeth! Well it was just plum wonderful!! She is doing sooooooo well. Things with her husband didn't work out AT ALL (more details to come) and so they are getting an annulment(sp?) but man it was sooo great to see her and to see that she is still doing so well. I'm excited for you to meet her too!

In other news, I asked one of the Elders to give me a priesthood blessing to help me out a little bit. I've really been struggling with self worth. It was great to have 4 Elders stand around me an have them be the voice of my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for that Priesthood Power. Without it, we would be lost.

ALSO!! A member in the ward gave me a piece of her jade plant and I named it Saylor Jade. And Sister Delap named hers Blake. But that's just a random thought. hahaha

Mom, Did you go to the womans conference?!??? IT WAS AMAZING (: (: (: We took our investigator Kim & she absolutely soaked it up. It was lovely!

well folks, sounds like you are all supa busy!! The house is lookin awesome!! And Keaton, you are huge. Stop that right now mister. I think you've out grown me, like you're taller than me..? Whaaa? Whyyyyy?!

Okay but for reals, I had a great week and I realized that I only have like 5 transfers left basically....... woah time is flyin.

I love you guys sooooo much and I hope you have a great week filled with sunshineeee! It's been like 90 degrees the past 2 days..I LOVE IT. I don't know if I can go back to utah.

Love always, Sister Kellee Walker


Our very own Lola


Saylor Jade

Sanoran Hot Dogs anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment