Monday, March 10, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014

20 Years Old & Hump Day All in One Week?!!!

Hey there folks!!

Thank you sooooooo much for the many emails from family & friends! That was so special and it touched my heart! I have great support from so many people and how blessed I am for the family (extended included) I've been given. Without a doubt in my mind, I know we are eternal and that I was sent to you for a reason. I love you so much & I can't wait for that first bear hug when I get off that plane (:

Mom, you'll never guess what, but I got all 5 packages in one day!! I got them on Saturday!! And I opened the first 2 that you said I could and we decorated the apartment and gosh it's sooooooo cute!! Thank you for all the hard work you do mama. You are the best! (: 
Okay I don't have a lot of time because I read everyone's emails.. hahaha so here is a quick rundown of my week.

On monday right after I emailed you, We went to the grocery store and what do ya know... Sister Walker locked the keys in the car. hahaha So that was fun.. ahaha 

I have an adopted portuguese grandmother, "Minha Avo" her name is Zezzy and she has no grandchildren and adopted me as her child. She's adorable and I'll take a picture sometime and send it to you! (: 

Sister Delap made me try Miso Soup and it was okaaaaay.. but if disease had a smell, it would be Miso Soup.

I talked to president about serving on the reservation and he said it is very possible for me to serve there, but elders are over the area right now but in his email he said, "I will pray about it and we will have to see what the Lord has in store for you next transfer ;)" THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOO COOL!

I got to play with baby pigs.... I want one so badly still. You thought i was over that, well NOPE i still am obsessed with the little cuties!

And last but not least by any means; Sister Delap and I got chased by ravonus coyotes saturday night and almost died. but it's all good. hahahah I'll tell you more about it next week.

I love you all so much and i'm excited to open all the boxes!! You guys spoil me. 
And tell keaton to write me more. hahaha thats awesome that lax is starting! Tell him that we've been playing rugby at pday sports (: BE JEALOUS!

Give Brendan a hug for me too and celebrate by eating lots of white cupcakes!! (:

Love always,
Sister Kellee Jo Walker

PS: Tell aunt jill i got her card and gift (:

Nice Piggie


He's soooo cute.  Can I keep him?

No comments:

Post a Comment