Monday, March 17, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - March 17, 2014

Let's Get Down To Business

March 17, 2014

Keaton!! You are so freaking grown up!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! I can't believe how huge you are!! And the outlines of your shoes and feet?! Holy crud, my feet are so small compared to yours! I outlined mine over yours and I'm sending them home so you can see. hahaha it's so funny! I don't even want to know how huge your hands are! Plus, in all the pictures, you're like as tall as mom. Totally not okay. That means you are as tall or even taller than me. When did you grow up? :'( I feel kind of like i'm missing out on the most important part of your life.. Will you promise me that we will spend a LOT of time together when I get home? And have sleep overs in the trailer and go to taco amigo together to get fries and dr pepper? GOOD! And congrats with your ballroom! I'm excited to watch the videos mom has of you!! I really am soooo proud of you Keaton! Keep up the great work!! And write me more letters about how things are going! And draw me pictures (: LOVE YOU!!

Mom!! I'm not sure what DropBox is? But all i know is as of now, we aren't allowed to watch videos..? But I will double check with President and let you know!! And for my poor little feet's.. I have been taking ibuprofen and icing it and using my orthodics.. hahaha (: It's not so much that it hurts, but it is more uncomfortable and it feels like it snags and then it burns. A lot of the time I have a really strange burning sensation around the bone part of my foot. So maybe ask dr foot man (I kinda forgot his name) And let me know what he says!! And I'll talk to sister killpack about it just so she is aware of the situation!! Also, I'm getting my hair cut today for freeeeeeee! (: I'm excited but a little nervous. And thank you mom for making my birthday and hump day a special one! It was already special because I spent it serving, but you guys just spoiled me rotten!! So thank you for that (: I'm sending a package home filled with things that are just taking up room along with my old purse. The new one you sent is PERFECT! It fits my scriptures and wallet and everything perfectly. Plus it's cute, so BONUS! I think I answered all your questions.. haha sorry. Did you get my package I sent a while ago that had some shoes and markers in it? LOVE YOU!!

Dad!! I love you so so so so so much!! How did I get so blessed with a wonderful papa who loves me with all his heart and is so willing to sacrifice and help me with anything & everything? I have just been feeling very full of love lately & I really like it (: Thank you for finding my orthodics.. hahaa Silly me. So forgetful. I have been wearing them everyday since and have seen a wee bit of progress with pain, so thank you!! And the kitchen looks soooooo awesome!! It is going to be so strange walking into a new house!! How is Teeko doing? I miss him a lot. Is he blind yet? Does he still bark at helicopters? OH! Speaking of air travel.. did you know there is an air show in Tucson this weekend? ;) Sounds like your kinda party, yeah? Also, you should grow a beard again. LOVE YOU!! 

WOAH! My 10 minute warning went off so I better type faster!!
Here is a run down of my week:

On my birthday, we had our regular studies and then Sister Delap and I had an 11:00 Celebration Hour where mustaches were worn, gifts were opened and many funs were had! Then we went over to our investigators house (Ariel and Lux) to watch the Restoration DVD with them and Lux was in her room and apparently was having a bad day. So Ariel was all like, "Sister Walker, maybe you should try talking to her." So I went over to her room, knocked on her door and we had an awesome heart to heart about boys and life and let me tell ya guys, it was just like talking to a little sister! I loved it soooo much (: I was able to comfort her and relate to her in so many ways!! Then we watched the DVD and it was just perfect. The spirit was able to be with us and testify of truth. Then we met this lovely lady named Josie (pernounced jozee) and I decided i really like that name. But anyways, we had a nice discussion with her and unfortunately she isn't in our area so we passed her off to the other sisters. And then the Browns in the ward spoiled me with my favorite dinner (: It was a perfect birthday. Serving the Lord and celebrating my life Heavenly Father has given me. I can honestly say I don't think I've ever thought of a birthday in that way before. It was a great experience for me!!

Then it was my 9 month mark and we went out to cold stone and I got Sweet Cream ice cream and Cookie Dough (: YUM!! Less than 9 months to go.. Its so strange how time works as a missionary. 

ALSO!! Even though Sharon and Donella aren't in our ward boundaries any more, we got permission to have dinner with them on Saturday and oh man, they are strong converts!! They both have callings already and are loving the church!! (: I hope you get to meet them one day, they are amazing amazing people & I have loved being part of their conversion!! That goes for all the people I've been able to work with (: We totally are visiting here a lot after my mish.

Welp, I love you all so so so much and i pray for you every chance I get.
Give my love to the Wrights and Kylee as well.
Everyone is getting married.. i don't like it.
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

until next week,
Sister Kellee Walker

My Birthday Mustache


 Yep - I'm a princess and this is my tiara!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment