Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Catching up on Sister Kellee's Adventures

From October 29, 2013
"Transfers Already!"

Elder Lutz and Elder Wardell that were serving in the Campbell Ward with Kellee and Sister Vassar, made a "farewell" poster for the Sisters, with Little notes from the Ward Members.

Hello beautiful family of mine. 
OH MY GOSH I GOT TRANSFERRED. I thought for sure they would keep me in Campbell Ward a little longer, especially since Sister Vassar will be leaving back to Temple Square before this transfer ends. I was very surprised!! I am now serving in the Rincon Stake in the Saguaro Park Ward with Sister Cook from South Dakota. She came out May 1st (when I was originally supposed to come out). I already love her to pieces. I'm very excited for the experiences we will have together. 
Leaving Campbell Ward was very difficult for me. Especially since I have spent my whole mission there so far. hahah 41/2 months in one area, that's so long. I have come to LOVE all the wonderful members of that ward and oh how i'm going to miss my converts. Especially my sweet little Elizabeth. I worry about her so much. Sister Vassar and I were able to take some time yesterday to visit a lot of the members who I wanted to say goodbye to. That helped me cope with the situation really well. I took lots of pictures so be looking forward to that! A wonderful lady in the ward had us over for my "Last Supper" hahahha and they bought me a beautiful scarf and Tucson key chain.


 This ward has been so good to me. I can't believe how attached I got. And I am surly going to miss our Zone. We all got SUPER CLOSE. I bought a little journal for all of them to write in and so I will have something to remember them by. How grateful I am for all the many experiences I have had so far. I am looking forward to the many other experiences my Heavenly Father has in store for me and Sister Cook. 
There is so many things I am learning. I feel like the more I learn, the more I realize that I still have soooo much more to learn!! My testimony continues to grow and I am coming to understand a small portion of my Fathers love for me. As I show love to the people we teach, I see small ways that my Father shows his love for me. I know that I am everything to him and that I am his beautiful daughter. I know he sent his beloved son here to be an example to us so that as we follow his example, we will be prepared to live with our Heavenly Father once again. And how beautiful that day will be. When we are surrounded by those we love so deeply for. I pray that we will all continue to live worthy of this gift He has given us.
 
Well folks, Halloween is comin up. What are ya'll dressin up as? I hope my husband will dress up with me. haha As a missionary, we have to be in our apartment by 7:00 since Tucson is so crazy!
 
KEATON JOSEPH WALKER. You're birthday is coming up as well!!!!!!!!!!!  Stop growing gosh dangit. By the time I get home, you'll have huge muscles and a deep voice and you might actually beat me at wrestling for once... ;) HEHEHE I hope everything is going well, and I hope you can find time to write me, I really miss you and i worry even more when I don't hear from you. So hopefully all is well. :) I sure do love you!
 
My time is about up, but I just wanted you guys to know that I am very happy! Things are going great and the work is progressing so much. I am learning more about who I am and more about who my Savior is as well. I love you guys more than I can describe and I sat and talked with Sister Cook about you guys all morning!! I talked to her about how we got sealed and some of the family trips we've been on and all our traditions and about Teeko too!!  I have such a wonderful family & I can't wait until I can hug you and tell you I love you. 

Be safe this Halloween and remember who you are (: 

I LOVE YOU. 
PS: Go visit Sister Vassar when she goes back Temple Square. She goes home November 27th so maybe after that? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment