Monday, October 28, 2013

October 14, 2013 - OH MY GOODNESS I"M SO EXHAUSTED:)


Thanks to the Awesome Elder's.  This is the Ice Cream the Elder's bought Sister Kellee Jo and Sister Vassar after their very Stressful day.  Ice Cream and a Priesthood Blessing! 
What a GREAT Combo!


Sister Kellee Jo Walker and Sister Vassar
(Notice the sunlight on the only roses in the Pic)  
I think their Heavenly Father is with them always -  like a 'Ray of Sunshine' on the Roses!!!

OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO EXHAUSTED. 
Being a missionary is a lot of hard work. You just feel exhausted all the time, even if you get a full 8 hours of sleep. Thankfully my head aches went away! I think I was just so stressed with all the drama that went down.  But things have calmed down, which I am very grateful for. 

We totally went to the zoo today with a bunch of the ladies in the ward and their kids and it was soooooo much fun!! Our zoo back at home is better though! But really it was so fun to spend time with them. 

Keaton guess what? I just have to tell you this real quick cause I think it's hilarious. So the kid I'm sitting next to at the library is totally watching minecraft videos and he is singing along to the dynamite song just like you used to. hahahahhaa oh my gosh also, what are you going to be for Halloween? And you want me to send you another pressed flower? All the flowers are kinda gone since it's fall time but I will try my hardest to find some cool flowers to press. (:
Okay so this email is going to be scattered most likely but that's okay.
General Conference was great wasn't it? I took a lot of really good notes. I felt like this was the ONE time I was actually really stoked about watching conference and then BAM it was over too fast. But it was soooo good. I'm excited to read over the talks again in the Ensign!

Mom, I read a talk this morning called Mothers and Daughters by M Russell Ballard and I want you to look it up sometime and read it. It made me think of you and the great example that you are to me each and every day, even though I'm not there with you. 

Yes, I got the GPS and I got Marci's workout DVD and thank heavens. It couldn't have come at a better time. Because I've been so stressed, all the Elders pitched in and bought us like 4 freaking tubs of icecream and made a CD for us called 'Icecream and Bubble Baths' And I have defiantly taken after my Papa when it comes to desserts. I have been chow'in down. So hopefully this will help me get fit again. hahaha!  I'm going to be needing my stripped jacket I sent home when I was in the MTC. It is getting COLD here. It's 50 degrees in the mornings and then it warms up to around 70 during the day and then back down to 50. And yes, I freeze so I'll be needing my jacket. hahaha It's weird because the cold just randomly HIT. It wasn't a gradual cool down, it was a sudden freeze. But yeah just send me them when you get a chance (: Thank yeeee

Funny story that has to do with a baptism that some Elders had on Friday. So it was for this sweet lady who was probably around 40. And I guess the water heater was broken or something because when she stepped into the font, she squealed a little bit but bucked it up and walked over to the Elder baptizing her. So by this point she was all tense and frozen and as the Elder is dunking her in the water, she lets out a scream because the water was sooooooo cold! So we all could hear her scream from under the water up until she got out and we helped her get a towel and warm up a bit. hahahaha it's funny because something has gone wrong every time that companionship has a baptism. That's Satan for ya. Goodness.



I have trying to find time to write you guys letters but it's hard. I start one and then get distracted with other things or we get too busy so I have probably 3 started. I promise I will get around to writing you more. As long as you promise to write me more ;) Hehe


Sister Vassar and I totally taught Mutual Thursday night which was really fun. I miss Young Woman's a lot. That's when we started to become really active in the church and actually stay to all 3 hours. I have gained a really strong testimony of church attendance! And, oh man, has my testimony grown on church callings.  The Ward Mission Leader represents the missionaries in the ward, so if the ward members see him backing off of his calling, then they think we are slacking and they don't trust us. Slacking in your calling truly effects the whole ward family and I have come to LOVE LOVE LOVE Bishops. Especially Bishop Veenker. Tell him I just LOVE him. He does so much for the ward family and cares about each and every one of us. He has so much to do all the time but just trusts in Heavenly Father that everything will work out.

Okay so I have just a few more minutes and I just wanted to tell you that I truly do love you guys so so so much. I wish I would have shown my love to you more when I was at home because I can only express my love through emails and letters and prayers but I sometimes wish I could just hug you guys and tell you, "I love you." But until I can do that, Just remember that I really do love you all so much and I am so grateful for all that you've done for me. For all you've sacrificed for me. I just love you all so much. SO SO SO MUCH.

Love always, 
Sister Kellee Jo Walker


Joe, Keaton and I were talking about how Kellee and him did this trick.  They would do it when Joe and I had just come home, and would look and look for Keaton!  I just came upon this photo today!!  I can't believe how much they have grown and changed.  I wish it was still 2006 and they were still this small.  It would be nice to do it all over again, and this time, take the TIME to enjoy them more!  I love them both!


No comments:

Post a Comment