Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon Arizona Mission - May 27, 2014

New Transfer, New Goals, New NEW! NEW!

May 27, 2014

WOAHHHH!!

Transfers happened, And I  have a new companion, Sister Barnes from Provo (:

We also found Area 51 on accident while trying to find a way into a gated community. We probably shouldn't have been snooping around but there was a potential investigator in the gated community so we parked our car and started walking, thinking maybe we could just walk around the gate. But then we found the Area 51 sign and the fence was electric and there was a big flat building with no windows... Totally Area 51 material. PLUS, we found the sketchy alien foot prints just chillin in the dirt. So basically Aliens are real. 

Today during our Transfer Meeting Sister Killpack was talking to us about missionary work of course, and she said something that I wanted to share with you, She was talking about an Elder who got up to share his testimony and he said, "You know, I can't actually say that I've seen Christ on my mission." And then he paused and said, "But I feel like I have." And holy cow the spirit was so strong when she said that! I don't know why, but I loved it. She also talked about how the Savior truly is here. Even in this desert. He is walking with us everywhere we go, giving us strength, giving us courage, giving us patience. He is always there for me & I think I truly understood that today. I love my mission. I love serving & watching myself change through the atonement. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. This gospel is true and I know it with my whole heart. 

Thank you for all your love and support. This isn't easy, but it's worth every sacrifice. 

I LOVE YOU!!
Sorry this email was so short. 
Until next week!!
Love always, Sister Walker

PS: That is the nastiest snake and spider i've ever seen. 
Did you name them before you smashed the spider and tossed the snake? 


Area 51!  It's real and we found it.

Proof of aliens -- see the footprint

Our District with Captain America

Our Zone with Captain America

Kellee walking amongst the graffiti

Kellee and her new companion Sister Barnes!

No comments:

Post a Comment