Monday, May 19, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - May 19, 2014

The Week of All Weeks Has Arrived

May 19, 2014

Well fancy meeting you here!

This week was pretty much a mix of emotions.. 
But in a good way.. I think? Hhahah

Let me first off tell you that I did get my camera card, Thank you for that!
Also, Anna and Marketa and Nele look like total babes!! How in the heck did that happen?!
They are all so grown up!! MaryAnn sent me some pictures and everyone is soooo big!
My mind has been blown. 
I don't have anytime to send an email back to Ben and El and their kiddos.. 
but if you could find a way to tell them thank you for the emails, I would much appreciate that!
I laughed really hard and smiled really big (: 
I also thought you should know MOM, that I got a surprise email from Elder Brown!! 
He gave me his address so now we can write each other!! 
And Mom, I think that it is sooooo amazing that you are taking that class with the Sisters.
My heart literally skipped a beat when you told me that!
There is nothing better you could be doing than reading from PMG, role playing and preparing!!
You never know when or who will be willing to listen (:
The Sisters sound like amazing missionaries!! 
Tell them I say HELLOOOO!

Okay so anyways.. Let me tell you about my week here in Tucson Arizona.
So first of all, let me tell you about the weather, because well... it's fearchin HOT! 103 degrees. 
I'm afraid to say.. we're going to have a very hot summer.. and Winter. hahaha boy oh boy!

And good news!! We finally went caving this morning!! We went to Pepper-sauce Caves in Oracle. 
Maybe you can look it up? I don't know if you can but it was intense. 
We had to crawl through what's called the, "Birthing Canal..." HAHAHA it was so tight. 
All the Elders who had made it through the tight hole,
 kept making a joke every time someone would come out of the hole.. 
they'd say, "Ohhh look, it's a boy!!" HAHAHA I was dying!
We got really muddy and played in some mud puddles! Keaton & I are definitely going caving.

We went on exchanges on Thursday & Sister Fuller went to a different area & I stayed in our area. 
We taught 6 lessons and managed to find 3 new investigators!!
I was with Sister Ellis on Thursday and I told her before hand that we are going to make a goal, 
A goal to talk with EVERYONE!! So that's exactly what we did. 
We talked to everyone we came in contact with and the Lord blessed us for our efforts!! 
My testimony of obedience and diligence continues to be strengthened. 
Along with my testimony of patience. 

But yeah, My emotions are crazy right now. And it's not because i'm on my period.. hahaha 
It all comes back to OBEDIENCE OBEDIENCE OBEDIENCE. 
I hold obedience very high on my priorities. 

I hope you are all having a great week & that Keaton is sooo super excited for "SUMMER TIME LUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUVIN LUUUUUVIN IN THE SUMMER TIME!!" (name that show)

Love always, 
Sister Kellee Walker!!

PS: Send me some stickers? 
LOVE YOU!


Sister Walker and Sister Fuller getting ready to go caving

Pepper Sauce Caves with the Missionaries

 Dreaming it is Dr. Pepper!

No comments:

Post a Comment