Monday, May 5, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - May 5, 2014

Helloooooooooo Strangers!

May 5, 2014

Okay so to answer your questions:
I am feeling as great as a bird with a french fry (: 
I asked Elder Jones to give me a blessing of healing & it was his first blessing EVER & he did amazing & I feel great. 
Yes I got your adorable easter package and your care package (: Thank you soooo much. 
I seemed to have gotten the whole zone sick (okay not the whole zone) but 3 of the elders and a sister is sick.... so whoooooops. 

As for this week.. It was insanely busy!!

We went to the temple which was soooo very needed! I received a lot of revelation that I really needed & a lot of comfort as well. We got to see the NEW new video! I can't believe they are coming out with soooo many! It's awesome (:

We also had our MLC meeting this week with all the Missionary Leaders in our mission!!
(Missionary Leadership Council)
I've never had more fun!! (: We talked all about the mission & how we can improve our missionaries.
Did I ever tell you how much I love this calling?!! The Lord has so much trust & faith in me!!
I am truly soooo incredibly blessed.

Sister Fuller & I went on exchanges this week. I stayed in the area this time with a new sister, Sister McNally and Sister Fuller went to Sister Stratton's area. 

IAnd you saw in the pictures I sent you that we went to Cracker Barrel (: It reminded me sooo much of home!! I had breakfast for dinner (: I have decided, Dad, that I am going to request your Sunday Morning Waffles for my first breakfast home!! I HAVE MISSED THEM SOOOOO MUCH!

Remind me to tell you on Sunday about how we got the Elders back from when they put shaving cream and sardeenes on our car... (: It wasn't damaging or anything so don't freak out
but it was super funny!

And this morning we woke up suuuuuper early and went on a hike with some of our Zone to Romero Pools (: We had a lot of fun & maybe one day Keaton & I can go hiking to all these places! But I vote in December when it's not 98 degrees at 7 in the morning. (: I love Arizona. You are going to have a killer hard time getting me to stay in Utah. hahaha

Well family. I love you & I will be seeing you on SUNDAY!!!!

As for the time.
Church gets out at 4:00 and we are going straight over to the Downey's to video Chat with you. Be ready around 4:30 but we aren't sure if they have 2 computers or if we will have to do one at a time. So it will either be 4:30 or 5:30 but I will see if Sister Downey can text you while I'm at her house to let you know what time. (:

I'm really excited!!
Have some questions ready for me!!

Love always,

Your little Sister Missionary,
Sister Kellee Jo Walker

Temple Trip

Temple Day!

And sometimes I get all Buggy at Cracker Barrell!

MMMMM  Love me some Cracker Barrell

Romeo Pools

Early morning hike with the missionaries to Romeo Pools

Fun Times at Romeo Pools

Gila Monster




No comments:

Post a Comment