Monday, December 30, 2013

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013

Ahh that skype call ended all too soon.

I wish I could just call you every night and tell you all about the adventures I'm having & cry to you when I'm having a hard time or when I just need to hear your voices. But I will take what I can get and enjoy my time as a missionary because honestly, it is going by so so so fast. I'm grateful Brendan was able to make it as well :) That really meant a lot to me and seeing you all there pulled at my little heart. I miss you all so very much and I didn't tell you this but I ended up getting a blessing from the District Leader a few days before Christmas for comfort. I want so badly to give God 100 percent and to serve with all my heart, might, mind and strength but it has been a struggle. I didn't want to give up my precious family. I didn't want to give up the memories I have. I just didn't want to. But Brendan gave me some really good advice in a letter once. He said, "It's okay to remember the people you really care about. You can love us at home just as much as those you're with now. All are important to God. You just have to find that balance!" And that is what my New Years Goal is. To find the balance to serve my Heavenly Father with all my heart.
I was so happy for you guys!! I was happy to see you all so happy. I was happy to see you healthy. I was happy to see you all together as a family. I just love you all so very much, that's all.

Thank you so much for making my Christmas the most memorable Christmas ever. I am so very blessed to call you mine. I loved the decorations and the packages!! A few of the shirts are too big, so I will send them home, but I loved everything!! I loved what you said mom, about being an eternal family. I am indeed grateful to have been sent to such a loving and caring family. How did I get so blessed? I decided to start a Gratitude Journal with one of the Journals Brendan gave me and it has really helped me to see all the things God is blessing me with. I'm excited to sit down one day and go though all my journals with you and tell you all my stories (: I'm learning so much and am having the time of my life. It is hard, but it is something that I wouldn't trade for ANYTHING. As much as I want to be home with you and with my friends, they can wait. I am helping God's kingdom hasten & I am so lucky to have the desire to do so.

This week was a little slower since everyone and their dog was out of town. But there were also a lot of miracles that Sister Cook and I saw. There's just something so special about the Christmas Season. Unfortunatly, my time is about up and I have some pictures I want to send you. :)

I love you all so much. SO MUCH
I wish there was a better way to express it.

Be safe and have a happy new years!!

Keaton, HECK YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!! A freaking mullet?!! I am so so so excited to see it. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO haha love you dude. and i'm stoked to go sledding on our new sled when I get home!! It will be perfect time for us to go sledding when I get home next year!! Yipeeee. Love you keaton!! We are teaching some one named Kenton and I always think of you. haha Bye.

Love always, Sister Kellee Walker

Awww.  Auntie Lisa misses this girl!  

Kelle's Christmas Haul :)

No comments:

Post a Comment