Monday, July 21, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - July 21, 2014

Here Comes the Sun-Do Do Do Do

July 21, 2014

Hey guys!!!

I am sooo excited to talk to you this week (: (: (: 

I feel like there isn't anything better in this world than feeling your families love for each other. You guys are great, thank you for all you do.  Dad, it's almost your birthday yah old fart!! How old will you be? Like 55? Daaaang. I sent my package for your birthday AND fathers day.. hahh ooops. Also Ted is in there because I have another teddy bear who is keeping me good company for the time being. Take good care of my Ted. 

Mom, sounds like you are doing awesome things for the youth in the ward. God truly is saving the best souls for this time isn't He? They are so awesome and so strong in their faith, I love it. Keep up the great work mama! 
Also the Robinson's showed me the picture of you guys when they dropped off Sister Delap's plant. They said you were just cryin. hhaha you cutie. I Love You!!

Keaton, It sure looks like you had fun! It would be nice to hear it from you though.. I miss you. And it hurts my heart that I don't hear from you very much. Especially because I am missing the most important part of your life. I got 3 more letters from Sydney Wisner this week.. she takes time to write me (: Will you try to write me more? Also, there is an elder here in my mission, Elder Taylor who said he wrote you a letter?!! Did you get it? He is awesome, I think you'll like him a lot (: 

Okay so are you ready for this week? (: 

After MLC, we get together with the zone leaders in our area and plan our zone meeting off of the things we learned at MLC so that we can then train our zone on the things president thinks are important. So as a Sister Training Leader, I give training's at these zone meetings and this week I gave my 6th training and it was by far my favorite!! Sister Barnes and I talked about Respect which included respecting our leaders, our companion and our Heavenly Father. It was so sweet, I loved it. And then we also trained on Charity. HOLY COW THE SPIRIT WAS SO STRONG! We talked about how charity is the pure love of Christ and what we can do to receive Charity. Man, I am learning so much, it's amazing!! I just love being a missionary so much. If you can't tell. hahaha

I convinced a 3 year old that I am a wizard but it was so cute because he couldn't say wizard so he called me the "Lizard" but then he was trying to say wizard and it came out "Fizard" so now he calls me Sister Fizard. It's the cutest thing in the world. Church was really hard this Sunday because all through church they talked about families, marriage and children.. I about lost it. hahah my desire to be a mother is still very very very strong and I thought I had done a pretty good job at tucking that desire away but it surfaced again yesterday. I just have to understand that there is a time and a place for everything and one day, I will be a wonderful mother (: But now is obviously not the time. So i'll take it as it is and move on, one day at a time!!

Our investigator Suzette set a baptism date for September 16th which is AMAZING! We are very excited for her. And Jordyn also has a date for September 9th. The work continues to more forward and I am so blessed to be part of this great work. 

We also saw this guy walking his dog and we have been making an effort to talk with everyone so we pulled over and talked to him and it ends up that he is actually a less active member who just moved here and is ready to come back to church. With the move, he thought it would be a good time to make some more changes!! How great is that? I love having the spirit with me always! I want to always make the decisions that will help me keep that spirit with me. 

I love this gospel. 
I love that you were able to go with Lexi luck for me. 
I love that we are an eternal family 
And I love my Savior with my whole heart. 

Have a great week (: 
Happy Birthday week Daddy!!
Be looking for your package! (: 

LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Love, Sister Fizard (: 


Morning study time - not sure what's in the tupperware.  Hopefully it's something nutritious

Cute little lizard...

No comments:

Post a Comment