Monday, November 17, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - November 17, 2014

Hey there family!! 
Here is a run down of my week!!

Monday: I spent all day with the Passey's. 

Tuesday: Transfer meeting. I met my new companion, Sister Charles. I got to see all my friends!!! :) :) and we got Sister Charles all settled and introduced her to both bishop's and stuff like that. 

Wednesday: My 17 month mark. I stuffed my gob with oreos to celebrate. Had an awesome lesson with a less active lady we are teaching in Cienega, Connie. Then we invited Dayton and Cindy to be baptized and Cindy flipped a brick about it. She said she is too set in her catholic ways and would never in a million years become mormon.. so we dropped her. SAD DAY

Thursday: We had District Meeting and met all the new missionaries in our zone, did a fun little role play and then had a picnic with our zone afterwards. Then we stopped by Dayton and Cindys on their request and cleared up some contention and reestablished our purpose and their expectations. Things are a little better now. 

Friday: We set a baptism date with Gayle!! YAY! Then we got a weird phone call from president Passey about Sister McQuire and her daughter passing. That was a little rough.. okay a lot rough but that's kinda been my whole mission so i'm used to it mostly. 

Saturday: We went to the stake bbq and i saw a ton of my friends from saguaro park ward and i ate a lot of great food and got so many left overs (everyone knows we are poor) hahaha then we went to a pie party that night and got a new investigator!! God is so good to us. 

Sunday: We got to go to the temple dedication for the Phoenix temple!! 2 temple dedications since i've been here!! HOW EXCITING!! 

Things are looking up guys, it's still hard as i assumed it would be..But my Savior is helping me every step of the way. 

I love you all. And i'm sorry this is so blaaah. 

Keep on keepin on (: 

Tell Sister Barnes i love her. 
And Sister Dredge (: 



Love always,
Sister Kellee Walker


Another Beautiful Arizona Sunset - 

Winter is coming to Arizona - Poor Sister Walker is going to freeze when she gets home next month.




No comments:

Post a Comment