Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - November 12, 2014

Ughhh!

Hello family. 


i have been a flippin emotional mess. 
let me tell you all about it because in all honesty, i could use a hug from my fam bam right about now. 
so here we go. 

Transfers came and I no longer have Sister Huffman as my companion - Such a sad day.  She is like a sister to me and I will miss her very much. I have learned so much from her and  I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father brought her into my life.  I know that we will always be very close friends and will stay in touch, but oh how I miss her.

Transfer calls came on Saturday evening and I've been asked to train again. I am super overwhelmed, but excited to end my mission strong.  Hopefully I can find peace through my Savior Jesus Christ and push forward. There are exciting things to look forward to, i know. My heart is just a wee bit heavy this week. 

My new companions name is Sister Charles and she is from Kentucky!  I really have enjoyed getting to know her and i hope we can have a great 5 weeks together!!

Time is flying. 
I am anxious for those hugs!!



I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU

Have a great week. 
Love always, Sister Kellee Jo Walker


Transfer Day - Already Missing Sister Huffman (Sisters and Friends forever!)

Sister Walker and her new companion - Sister Charles



No comments:

Post a Comment