Monday, October 27, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - October 27, 2014

Oh hey there fam bam. 

It's almost HALLOWEEN! Yay! 

What are ya'll dressing up as for Halloween? Hopefully something super rad. 
Also, Keaton's birthday is comin up pretty soon.. what are ya'll doin for that? 
I sent a package today for him so keep your eyes out for that 
& make sure he doesn't open it until his birthday. 

OH! and i think i remember you talking about meeting sister bishop's family when you went to the Killpack's homecoming..

well sister bishop asked me to be her roommate!! I'll have to think about it and figure all that out.. but we'll see. 
She is a super sweet sister and I wouldn't mind! She goes home in like 2 weeks!  As for Hawaii, I AM SO EXCITED! 

I think it's finally hitting me that I'm coming home.. And to be honest, i'm kinda flippin out. I'm trying so hard to be focused but man, I miss you all so muuuuch!  But even though i'm a wee bit distracted, the work rolls on!

We found a new investigator in Desert Willow ward named Manny!!  He had taken the lessons before and so he knew who we were!  But it was so funny because he answered the door and seemed really confused.. Then he started laughing and was all like, "Ohhhh Mormon girls?!?? I need to show my wife! This is too funny! Hohoho Hehehe Look honey! There are girl missionaries too!!" Then we had a good lesson with him and committed him to come to church! (:  But.. he didn't show up. So goes the life of a missionary.

Then we set 2 baptismal dates with Julani and her mom Julia (: They are investigators that we had been trying to get a hold of for a long time and never were able to But then we stopped by randomly and she was home!! So they have a date for November 22nd (:   Pray for their family!! 

Annnnd we had zone conference this week!!!  We got to watch the movie that the church came out with called Meet the Mormons!! IT WAS SOOOO GOOD! Did you get to see it? If not, make sure you take time to go see it. And take some friends!  Maybe like Jerry and Colleen (: Get those silly people back to church!  

I also got called on again to give the 5 minute talk.  I am pretty sure it's an ongoing joke with the APs that they call on me every time. I've had the opportunity to be called on the last 2 zone conferences. YAY   Oh and mom, you will be so thrilled. Sister Passey made EVERY missionary get a mandatory flu shot. Now we are all going to get Ebola. HAHAHA jk jk i don't know anything about what's going on in the world.   It's kinda entertaining to get all the missionaries together and hear the newest rumors.. hahaha 

Anyways, my time is about up again.. Time goes to fast on monday's. I love you all so so so much!
And i am so grateful for this time i have to be a missionary& for all that i'm learning. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ and I feel His love everyday. This gospel is true and I know it with all my heart. 

Have a great week! 
Love you lots. 

Love always, Sister Walker


Sister Huffman, Sister Walker and Julani (their investigator)


And this is what Missionaries do on Pday - Mud treatments are great for your skin :)


Sister Walker caught and other lizard.  This one is named Stevo.  Kellee is now the lizard lady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment