Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - October 14, 2014

I am pooped out...literally

Hey there family.
This week was odd to say the least. I got freakin food poisoning from some old mayo.. 
Had a fever of 102.4 and everything that's included with your body trying to get rid of sick nasties.
That was on wednesday and thursday. Then we had car problems and we've been to the car shop in tucson 3 times this week.. Hahahah tis the life of sistah walker. 

Things are good now though (:  Sister Huffman is great & she took good care of me. 
And I got a blessing from elder Taylor. That was prime. 

I don't have a lot of time but just know that things are good and i am happy (: I'll be looking for your paaaaackage!!

Have a great week folks. 

Love always,
Sister Kellee Walker


Sister Walker and Chicken Little

Wow - what a beautiful moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment