Monday, October 20, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - October 20, 2014

Another Week Closer

Hey fam bam (: 
What a crazy week yo. 

I got a letter from kylee this week and she filled me on Michalla's passing. I don't know what it is about people dying while i'm on my mission but it's emotionally exhausting. No one else better pass away while i'm out here, or I might just loose it. But it was so great for kylee to tell me all about her funeral and i felt very grateful that kylee went to the funeral for me. And she told me all about her wedding.. ahhh i was flippin out. 

As for this week, we've been trying really hard to get things rollin in Desert Willow ward and Cienega ward but it's proving to be difficult. But we'll keep tryin!! Sister Huffman and I are best friends!! I am so grateful for her. She is a convert of 2 years and she reminds me so much of Austins conversion story. She is great (: 

We got permission from President Passey to go with Cienega ward to the Gila valley temple on Saturday and HOLY CRAP it was so needed. I can't even explain to you how much I love it there. I can't wait to take you there one day! It's little and adorable just like the Oquirrh Mountain temple. You will love it. 

Well, I sure do love you. 
And i'll talk with you soon!!

Love always,
Bucket hea

Sweet Ride to the Temple

Sister Walker loves her bugs

Sister Walker and Sister Huffman on the temple grounds

Sister Walker loves her some rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment