Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - August 19, 2014

Transfer Week

You'll never guess what happened for transfers?!!!

Sister Barnes & I are staying together for ANOTHER transfer!! That makes 3 transfers together, 4 months! And 6 months in North Zone for me! How great is that? Sister Barnes and I work so well together, that the Lord just wants us to keep it up!! We can definitely do that. I love Sister Barnes sooo much, I don't think she understands. hahaha But we are super excited to tear it up this transfer!! 

This week has been a little out of control.. which has kept things interesting to say the least, but I AM EXHAUSTED. We had 2 exchanges again this week. 

I have a lot more to tell you, but my time is unfortunately out.. 

So I will write you a letter!! How does that sound? (: 

I Love you guys so much. 
I am glad you were able to have some fun this week. 

Have a great week 

Love you!


Kellee Loves the Monsoons

Exchanges

Kellee finally caught a lizard with her bare hands Go Kellee!

Bill - One of Kelle's recent converts

Kellee playing with her food (somehow that doesn't surprise us)

No comments:

Post a Comment