Monday, December 1, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - December 1, 2014

They Call Me Oreo Lover

Oh hey guys (: 

Whew, talk about a fattening week!! I ATE SO MUCH FLIPPIN FOOD. it was awesome. y'all would be proud. haha

So here is a rundown of our thanksgiving. 

At 10:00am the Epperson's took us to Golden Corral.. oh my gosh, hilarious right?! It was so funny and surprisingly PACKED. there was a line out the door and weaving through the cars. all you can eat thanksgiving right? HAHAH 

so then we went over to Bishop Merrill's house (in Cienega ward) and we played this game called Corn Toss, which i will for sure teach y'all when i get home! in the summer time though.. haha can't really play it in the winter. and then i ate lots of ice cream, no pie though because well, i don't really like pie. and then we went to the Tanner's and they had made me a whole pie for myself.. but it wasn't a regular pie, it was The Pie of All Pies: OREO CREAM PIE. I've eaten the whole pie already. hahaha whoops. then we went to the Bingham's and had a turkey sanwhich with cranberry sauce (: YUM!!
Needless to say, I ate a crap load of food and i am so satisfied. 

There's really not a lot to tell about this week because everyone and their dog was out of town.. we tried a lot of people and knocked on a lot of doors but there wasn't a lot of success. 

I did get your letter though mom (: i got it on saturday!! AND I LOVED IT!


Tell Eliza i say HELLO!!!!! 

OH MY GOSH. 
I am so anxious and excited to see everyone! 
But i still have 17 days to find someone who needs christ in their life. 

I love being a missionary, i love this gospel and i love my savior. 

have a great week y'all. 
love always, Sister Walker

Sister Charles caught her first lizard.  She is now official

This is the face missionaries pull when an investigator cancels on them (ha ha just kidding)

Christmas Saguaro instead of a Christmas Tree - This is how they do it in the AZ

December 1st and it's just barely fall in AZ.  

Our cute Sister Walker - Doing the Tucson Mission proud!

Not sure about the monument - but it's a cute picture of Kellee!

Cute Sisters

But first --- Let me take a Selfie.  What cute girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment