Monday, December 8, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - December 8, 2014

I'll Be Home For Christmas (:

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHH. 

Guys, I am literally freakin out. Like it's not even funny how much my insides want to explode. 

I think God knew i needed to chill out so He blessed me with some kind of cold. I had a pretty good fever of 100.6 all day and most of the night, I had an achy body and a sore throat and a stuffy nose. So Sister Passey said to sleep it off.   I feel a lot better now but my insides really want to explode. That was yesterday that I stayed home all day so i missed all seven hours of church..But oooohhh was it needed. 

Aside from being sick, here is what happened this week:

We had our Trainer/Trainee meeting at the North Stake Center which was awesome because i got to reminisce from when i served in the north (:  That took up most of our day because its forever away from where we live so we did a lot of driving that day. (Mom, you'd be impressed with my driving skills, lots of practice) 

Funny that you should mention Oreo Truffles.. I made a huge batch of them for the Ward Christmas Party and they were a hit!!  Everyone loved them and it was just great fun (: 

The leaves here are finally starting to change color a little bit. We were driving to Connie's house (a less active lady) and there was this random patch of yellow trees!! So we stopped and took pictures of them by the bridge (: 

Then we had District Meeting, which is always really enjoyable and needed (:  I love all the missionaries in the whoooooooooole world. What a sacrifice!!!

Then we went and saw the Knoll's and they had baby kitties!!!! I hope you know i'm most likely going to beg you for one when i get home. A wittle kitty wiff its wittle eyes and wittle paws! awhhhhhhhhh someone needs a home for Christmas!!! (: hehehe

Then we got a referral from a member to go visit their neighbor, Rose.   So we went over there and she was soooo sick. I don't know what she had but she literally seemed soooo miserable. So we gave her our number and told her we'd come back after she got some rest. Poor lady! I hope she is feeling better!

So yeaaaahhh that's whats been goin on ovah here!  Besides me packin my all the stuff i've collected, and getting a hair cut (: 
and visiting with members to tell them thank you And i found out Hailey is engaged? like whaaaat?!??  Awesome!!!!

Things are crazy. And i expect they will continue to be crazy, even after i get home. But i have a lot of comfort knowing that you will be there with me every step of the way. 

That's about it (:   I love you all soooo very much. And i'll be seeing you soon. Literally..

 AHHHH 
Okay bye. <3


The calendar says it's Christmas time...


But in Arizona it's more like fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment