Monday, January 6, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tucson, Arizona Mission - January 6, 2014

Happy New Year Fam Bam!

Monday, January 6, 2014

You are going to DIE MOM. Sister Cook & I got the freaking flu. We got it on Saturday.
How ubserd is that?!??? And we took Saturday off and just rested and then called Sister Killpack on Sunday because we weren't feeling all that better & you wanna know what she told us? She said it sounds just like a head cold.   But it's okay, we took Sunday evening off but shhhhhh don't tell Sister Killpack.

Our church time changed too! But guess what? It starts at 2:00 in the afternoon. How crazy! Fasting was so very hard & we were both sick so we decided to eat something & fast next Sunday.
This week has just been really hard for me. There has been a lot of trials come up and it has been really hard emotionally. Besides being sick, 

We get to go to the temple on Wednesday and then go listen to Elder Holland speak on Saturday!
I love you guys & I don't want to let you down.

On the bright side, Sharon & Donella are still getting baptized on January 18th (: It is going to be a beautiful service. We have someone coming to do a surprise musical number and she is going to play the harp. I'm really excited. And guess what? Bishop Beeston asked me to give the closing prayer and I wasn't even scared. Huzzah

Also, If Jason isn't dating anyone, I give him permission to date my Companion when she gets home. She is turning 23 the end of this month and I think they would be a perfect fit. (: Hahaha

I love you so much.

LOVE YOU!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year from Sister Walker

Knock and it shall be opened unto you. 

 Sick Sisters

Sick Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment