Monday, October 6, 2014

Sister Kellee Walker's Tuscon, Arizona Mission - October 6, 2014

What a Random Week

Hey family!! These computers are killer slow..
So I don't have a lot of time after emailing president, but here is my week in a nut shell. (: 

We moved me into our new home in Vail.  And holy craaaaaap it's adorable. 
Members own the house and we live in a little side home. I absolutely love it to pieces.
We have our own washer and dryer and a nice amount of space (:

Elder Taylor is in my zone (: We won't get into that, but he's trouble. 
Best of friends in the same zone = PARTY
You're gunna really like him.

I DONATED BLOOD! (: Yeeee it was awesome. I was a little nervous but i asked the poor lady so many questions and holy cow.. it's so cool.

We visited all the ward council members in both Desert Willow and Cienega. And tried a whole crunk load of potentials and former's. They are teaching one person between both wards.. and i'm like, Buckle up!!
We already have a few people who are interested. it's just a matter of getting a hold of them.

General Conference was AWESOME!! It's like a holiday for every missionary. I loved every moment of it (: (:

Sister Huffman is amazing. We are already super close! She reminds me so much of Marciline the Vampire on Adventure time. Hahaha But really, I love her. I'm doing her follow up training and there's a lot of things her trainer left out, so I feel like i'm training a little bit. But I don't mind (: I love being a missionary (:

Things have been interesting!! I hope I have more time next week to tell you more.

LOVE YOU

Love always,
Sister Walker

 Sister Walker and Sister Huffman

Lizard Buddies

Sister Walker's new home

No comments:

Post a Comment